21st January 2016, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i give HS exam after getting chance in Polytechnic?

I am 17 years old. I am a HS(science) candidate but somehow failed to give the exam this year and trying for polytechnic. I want to know if i can give my HS after getting chance in polytechnic. Please help.

21st January 2016, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give HS exam after getting chance in Polytechnic?

Yes, definitely you can appear in Higher Secondary examination in which you have failed even if you got a chance for doing Polytechnic. You can clear your failed subject by appearing in supplementary examinations. But, if you want to get admission in second year of Polytechnic course after completion of your Higher Secondary then, first you have to qualify in all subjects of your Higher Secondary.
21st January 2016, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give HS exam after getting chance in Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 17 years old. I am a HS(science) candidate but somehow failed to give the exam this year and trying for polytechnic. I want to know if i can give my HS after getting chance in polytechnic. Please help.
Yes, you are eligible for through your 10th standard mark-sheet.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?