12th May 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Aviation by appearing for E-CET in Andhra Pradesh after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges for the same?

hello sir,
This is pavan studying diploma in mechanical engineering final year and i will be completing by this year, can i join in aviation by attending E-cet in Andhra pradesh, what are the best colleges for doing aviation.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.E in Andhra Pradesh University directly in 2nd year after completing diploma in mechanical?
  2. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  3. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  5. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
  7. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Date of submission of AP POLYTECHNIC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  11. List of polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering distance education in mechanical engineering?
  12. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to get admission in EAMCET after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka? I want to do engineering in Hyderabad
  15. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  16. Can a Andhra Pradesh resident apply for Karnataka CET?
  17. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?
30th April 2018, 05:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Aviation by appearing for E-CET in Andhra Pradesh after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges for the same?

Yes, you can pursue B.Tech in Aviation field like, Aeornotical Engineering, Aircraft Engineering, Aviation Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through AP ECET examination. You must have passed Diploma with at least 45% of marks to attend AP ECET. You must have cleared Diploma in Mechanical Engineering before admission into the college.
If you have score good marks in the Entrance Examination, you will be allotted seat in the best college/university. You will get admission through lateral entry.

Best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for B.Tech in Aviation Engineering:-

GITAM Institute of Technology
Visakhapatnam

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada

Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology , Vijayawada

Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering, Krishna

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?