2nd August 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?

Hello.....i had completed my intermediate with BIOLOGY,PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY SUBJECTS IN 2011 with 92%.....i wish to join in genetic engineering branch in andhra pradesh colleges....so, please advice me a best college ......and give me some information about the procedure to join in college....please reply me as early as possible......thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  2. Procedure for getting admission in Engineering colleges in Haryana after 10+2 from Andhra Pradesh Board through AIEEE?
  3. List of Colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Colleges which provide B.Tech admission after scoring 968 marks in 12th?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  7. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  8. Mtec in bioinformatics studies colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to join MSc Nursing?
  11. List of colleges for M.Sc(horticulture) course in andhra pradesh?
  12. List of genetic engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Is MPC student eligible for Genetics?
  13. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  14. How many M.Pharma Colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh? Addresses?
  15. How to join the best engineering college in AP? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  17. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
12th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?

hello sir i have completed intermediate with m.p.c branch.is there any chance to take genetic engineering and i have written eamcet exam.
3rd May 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?

I have completed my intermediate with mpc is there any chance to take genetic engneering
27th May 2014, 01:02 AM
shaik jakir husain

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2525703]Hello.....i had completed my intermediate with physics chemistry maths.i getting 51%in inter.
i request how to join genetic engineering and how to complet my course
11th June 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 97.8 percent with biology, physics and chemistry in 10 2 how do i join in government colleges offering genetic engineering in andhrapradesh is eamcet rank necessary for this course
27th April 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for genetic engineering college in Andhra pradesh or in karnatka
13th July 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for genetic engineering after completing 12th with PCB group with 67%
31st May 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I am from andhra Pradesh, I completed my 12th standard with pcb subjects please tell me how to join bsc genetics is there any separate exam please reply to me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?