17th November 2016, 09:53 PM
kushalapavan

Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue Diploma in Architecture course so I want to know can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture? Please tell me about the fee structure as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  4. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after class 10th? Is Architecture a good field?
  7. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma Architecture after 10th in Delhi and NCR?
  9. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  10. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  12. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  13. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  14. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  15. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  17. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
18th November 2016, 10:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture?

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue diploma in Architecture Engineering after passing 10th also. Duration of this diploma is only 3 years.

List of colleges in Bangalore offering diploma in Architecture Engineering:

RV College of Architecture

Dayananda Sagar Institute

Indian Institute of Fashion Technology

Manipal University Bangalore campus

National Institute of Design

Frame Box

Maya Architects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?