31st October 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after class 10th? Is Architecture a good field?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Architecture so can you tell me. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after class 10th? Is Architecture a good field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  4. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  5. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  6. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma Architecture after 10th in Delhi and NCR?
  9. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  11. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  12. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  13. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  14. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  18. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
1st November 2016, 10:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after class 10th? Is Architecture a good field?

Yes, surely you are eligible for Diploma in Architecture after 10th standard. Architecture is one of the most trending stream and has good scope in the market. You can also go for the same course after completion of intermediate.
If you go for diploma in architecture after matriculation, then the course duration will be of three years. On the other hand if you go for same course through LEET after 12th standard, then the course duration will be of only two years.
1st November 2016, 10:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after class 10th? Is Architecture a good field?

Diploma in Architecture Engineering is a diploma level course. The duration of this course is three years. For Diploma in Architecture Engineering course candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, Architecture is a good field and you are eligible for Diploma in Architecture after class 10th.

The name of best college for you are given below.

=> Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata

=> Ma'din Polytechnic College, Malappuram

=> Kamala Nehru Polytechnic for Women, Hyderabad

=> A.C.N. College of Polytechnic, Aligarh
2nd November 2016, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Architecture so can you tell me. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after class 10th? Is Architecture a good field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can study Diploma in Architecture Assistantship course after completion of 10th standard. The basic eligibility to study the diploma course is that candidate must pass class 10th with a minimum of 40% marks. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. The course duration is three years. The course is available in various polytechnic colleges like

The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda - Official Website

Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Polytechnic College - Official Website

Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology - Official Website

Yes, architecture is a good field to pursue. The candidates find employment in service sector as Architectural Assistant or Draughtsman or Junior Planning Assistant or Junior Architectural Draftsman etc. They can work in various construction and architecture organizations, State Town Planning & Country Planning Department, Public Works Department, Railways, Military Engineering Services etc.
3rd November 2016, 12:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your 10th standard. You will have to appear for entrance examination conducted by your respective state or by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in. After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission.

Yes, the course is very much good if you wish to pursue it, you should have interest in it and therefore you will do well throughout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?