30th April 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?

Sir,
I am a third year student of Diploma in Architecture. I'm interested to study in Landscape Architecture. Is there colleges offer Post Graduation Diploma in Landscape Architecture in India? Am I eligible to study PG Diploma course in Landscape Architecture? Please let me know the admission procedure and fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  2. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  6. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  8. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  10. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Des in Industrial/Automotive Design in India? Admission procedure and yearly fee expenses?
  12. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  13. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  15. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics in Mumbai? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
2nd September 2017, 09:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a third year student of Diploma in Architecture. I'm interested to study in Landscape Architecture. Is there colleges offer Post Graduation Diploma in Landscape Architecture in India? Am I eligible to study PG Diploma course in Landscape Architecture? Please let me know the admission procedure and fee expenses. Thank you!

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for post graduate diploma in landscape architecture, because minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma is post graduation degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> So first complete your post gradation degree and then apply for PG diploma in landscape architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?