7th March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?

Sir,
I want to know the list of colleges
in Maharashtra(India) for Diploma
course in Architecture after 10th standard.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  2. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  3. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  4. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  5. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  6. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  7. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  8. List of B.E. colleges in Maharashtra for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  11. List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?
  12. List of colleges in Maharashtra for diploma in Architecture?
  13. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Architecture course?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  16. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
11th March 2015, 03:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?

You can get admission in following Architecture colleges in Maharashtra

1. Sir JJ College of Architecture, 78/3, Dadabhai Naoroji Road, Next to Anjumal-I-Islam College, Opposite J. J. Flyover, Church Gate, J J Flyover, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

2. Dept of Architecture - University of Mumbai, http://www.mu.ac.in/colleges/ARCHITECTURE

3. College of Architecture, Navi Mumbai - Bharati Vidyapeeth, http://bvp.bharatividyapeeth.edu

4. Rizvi College of Architecture - Rizvi Education Society, http://www.rizvicollege.com

5. Pillai College of Architecture, New Panvel, http://www.pica.ac.in/
1st May 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?

i want to know the list of collages in NCR and delhi (india) for architecture course after passing 10th standard.
i am witing for your response....
27th September 2015, 04:43 PM
Silent work
Member+

You are definitely eligible for diploma in architecture after 10th standard in maharashtra.

Here are some diploma colleges which offers diploma in architecture given below:

1. St. Wilfred's Institute of Architecture, Mumbai
Navi Mumbai , Maharashtra

2. Rizvi College of Architecture
Mumbai , Maharashtra

3. Indian Education Society's, College of
Architecture
Mumbai , Maharashtra

4. Pearl Academy, Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

5. Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil College of
Architecture
Mumbai , Maharashtra

6. Dr.Baliram Hiray College Of Architecture
Mumbai , Maharashtra

7. NMIMS' Balwant Sheth School of Architecture
Mumbai , Maharashtra

8. Sir JJ College of Architecture
Mumbai , Maharashtra

9. Rajaram Shinde Degree College of
Architecture
Mumbai , Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?