9th April 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?

I am in class 10 and I want to go for architecture , so what is the better option -to do 1 2 or go for diploma? If I go for diploma then will I face this problem of not having 2marks in future wherever I do job or something

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture? -- [New]
  2. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  3. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?
  5. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  6. Can I do MBA after doing diploma in Architecture Assistanceship after 10th?
  7. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  8. Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?
  9. Diploma in Architecture after passing 10th? Colleges for the same?
  10. Fee for Diploma in Structural Design? Admission in Diploma Architecture after 12th?
  11. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  12. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  13. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  14. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  16. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  17. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  18. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
13th May 2014, 01:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?

You can definitely pursue diploma and then go for B.Tech course in architecture through lateral entry scheme or by giving entrance exam. Architecture is a good branch of engineering. It has good scope in modern world and one can opt for the best career opportunities in the respective field if one excels in it.

There are two choices,you can either take diploma and then do b.tech or pursue 10+2 and then do B.Tech. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Keeping in mind the merits and demerits, it is better to go for 10+2 and then B.Tech. This is because in 10+2, he will get to learn certain fundamental concepts of mathematics which are the backbone of architecture. Along with this, he will also learn computers which is essential for architecture since everything in modern world is computerized.
14th May 2014, 10:39 PM
shivani bhati04

Default Re: Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?

i want to do diploma in plastic engeenier? which college of delhi conduct diploma after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?