27th June 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Hello guys,
I want to do B.E. in Computer Science Engineering after completing my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Can I change my branch of study like that? What other options are available me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  3. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  4. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  9. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  14. Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84%
  15. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  16. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Do I have any opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. What should I do further if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
29th June 2015, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I want to do B.E. in Computer Science Engineering after completing my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Can I change my branch of study like that? What other options are available me?
You have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering so you are not eligible for B.E in Computer Science Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in CSE/IT are eligible for B.E in CSE through lalteral entry exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
30th June 2015, 03:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

No, as you have completed your Diploma in a different specialization than what you wish to pursue in B.E. you are surely not at all eligible for it. However, you would have been eligible for B.E. in CSE had you done your Diploma in CSE/IT and would have got admission in BE course via Lateral entry scheme by giving LEET examination.
16th August 2015, 12:21 AM
DSP@1

The courses which you are eligible after doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering are as follows.

-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Electronics and Communication Engineering,
-Electronics and Computer Engineering,
-Electronics and control systems engineering.

These are the courses which you are eligible to do after doing Diploma in ETC.

As the Computer Science and Engineering is listed you are eligible to do that course in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?