18th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

I have completed my Diploma in electronics and telecommunication do i have an opportunity for Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have an opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  2. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  9. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Can I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication
  14. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  18. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
7th June 2016, 10:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Aeronautical engineering is one of the engineering branch which is concerned about the design, production, and maintenance of aircraft. Candidates who have passed Intermediate with PCM stream or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course.

To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course, you must have to appear in National or State level entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, MHT CET, KCET, etc.,. Some top reputed universities like BITS, SRM, VIT, etc.,. conducts their own entrance examinations like BITSAT, SRM EEE, VIT EEE, etc., for offering admission to Engineering course in their institutions.

Since, you have completed your Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, you are eligible to do Engineering course only in Electronics and Communication/Telecommunication stream. Being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, you are not eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?