10th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Sc in Nutrition for Agriculture Diploma student?

Hi,
I would like to know that after completing my Diploma in Agriculture I am eligible to study B.Sc in Nutrition or not? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  3. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  5. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  7. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  8. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  9. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  10. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  11. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder?
  13. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  14. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  15. Eligibility for doing B.Sc in Agriculture after having diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
  17. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  18. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
15th August 2015, 02:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc in Nutrition for Agriculture Diploma student?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue the above mentioned course as only students who have cleared their class 12 with more than 55 percent marks can apply for this program.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it.
16th August 2015, 01:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc in Nutrition for Agriculture Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to know that after completing my Diploma in Agriculture I am eligible to study B.Sc in Nutrition or not? Please let me know.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Nutrition after completing Diploma in Agriculture. Those candidates who have completed their Pass in +2, with minimum 60% aggregate In PCM group & minimum 50% in English at 10th or 12th. The applicant Maximum age limit should be 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?