3rd September 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication

I have passed diploma inelectronics &telecommunication with 72%.
Is there any vacancies for diploma electronics &telecommunication?
I have four year work experiance in larsen & toubro heavy engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  3. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  5. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma? -- [New]
  7. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  8. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  14. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  15. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  16. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  17. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication

is there any vacancy for degree holder in Electronics & telecommunication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?