9th October 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech in regular mode after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU?

Sir, I would like to enroll myself for Diploma course in Civil Engineering in IGNOU. I want to know that after this course I am able to join BTech course in Civil Engineering in regular mode?

15th October 2018, 08:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech in regular mode after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU?

Yes you can pursue B.Tech in regular mode even after completing Diploma from IGNOU.
There is no any restriction in pursuing from distance mode or regular mode.
You can change mode as well as stream without any objection.
You can get admission through lateral entry.
15th October 2018, 09:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech in regular mode after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech through regular mode if you have completed your diploma course through distance mode.
But you have to appear in the entrance test that is conducted by the respective university or college where you want to seek admission.
You can also study BTech through Lateral Entry Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?