12th February 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?

hello everyone
i have diploma degree in
electronics and telecomm. engg
can i apply for the post of electronics in barc
kindly let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  5. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  9. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  10. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  12. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  13. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  14. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  16. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  17. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  18. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
1st September 2016, 12:01 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?

--Great to see that you are interested in joining BARC, but BARC- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is one of the most prestigious and great place to work and also it means a ot in terms of Dignity and Respect.

--You should be a degree holder and you have to apply for GATE Exam. BARC will shortlist some students based on the marks obtained in their GATE Exam.
GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering

--BARC Selection process is one of the most toughest process and the intervie is the most hardest and toughest interview in India as said by experienced players.

--SO better complete your BE degree and go for the GATE exam, Apply for the BARC and get placed as a Scientist in the BARC.
18th April 2020, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?

Nothing but a piece of paper and I will be there at the same time I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be in touch with you about the natural phenomenon and the numerical value which Express how many times the above mentioned unit of length of the masses of the day and I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please let me know if you need anything else from me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?