12th February 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?

hello everyone
i have diploma degree in
electronics and telecomm. engg
can i apply for the post of electronics in barc
kindly let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  5. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  9. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  10. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  12. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  13. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  14. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  16. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  17. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  18. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
31st August 2016, 11:01 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?

--Great to see that you are interested in joining BARC, but BARC- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is one of the most prestigious and great place to work and also it means a ot in terms of Dignity and Respect.

--You should be a degree holder and you have to apply for GATE Exam. BARC will shortlist some students based on the marks obtained in their GATE Exam.
GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering

--BARC Selection process is one of the most toughest process and the intervie is the most hardest and toughest interview in India as said by experienced players.

--SO better complete your BE degree and go for the GATE exam, Apply for the BARC and get placed as a Scientist in the BARC.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?