26th May 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Distance B.Tech in Information Technology if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
I want to do B.Tech in Information Technology. But I have completed with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that B.Tech in IT course I can do in Distance Education?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  2. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  3. Eligibility to get job as Clerk, SO and PO in IBPS if completed Diploma and Degree in Information Technology?
  4. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering in Andhra in Distance Mode?
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  7. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  11. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?
  12. How to study in distance diploma in mechanical engineering course
  13. Where can i do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance course (kolkata) after 12th?
  14. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
13th June 2015, 06:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Distance B.Tech in Information Technology if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, surely you can opt for B.Tech in Information Technology after Having completed your Diploma course.

You can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech course after having cleared LEET entrance examination, which is the gateway for Lateral Entry scheme.

Many institutes conduct their own lateral entry examination to provide admission to candidates in B.E./B.Tech course via Lateral entry mode, in those cases you will have to score well in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?