6th July 2011, 11:55 PM
amin hasan

Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?

I working as CNC Machine operator i want to continue my study with job so what is the best course for me in mechanical technology i completed 3years diploma thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  5. B.E after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Food Technology related courses to study for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  8. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  9. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  10. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades? -- [New]
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  15. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  17. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
7th July 2011, 08:16 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?

after completion of diploma in engineering from mechanical branch the best course for you is B.Tech in mechanical engineering.

as you are working and you want to continue your study with your work so you must take admission in B.Tech in distance mode. there are so many university those are providing B.Tech course in distance mode like Sikkim Manipal University, Anna University etc.

try to contact with the university under which you want to take admission. try to collect all the information related to the admission in that university and also fees for the study. then take admission in the best university for you.

best wishes.
7th July 2011, 08:21 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?

hi dear

after Diploma you go for Degree engg.

then you choose what subject you taken
but your Diploma branch is Mechanical

So you take the same branch in degree that will help you,

and also this branch has good opportunity now.

so with out any doubt you go for it...................
7th July 2011, 08:30 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Mechanical Engineering in B.Tech is the best course for you after diploma course in Mechanical.If you come with B.Tech Mechanical stream,then you have plenty of job opportunity.
So take Mechanical Engineering course in B.Tech.
7th July 2011, 12:55 PM

hi............
the best course for u will be doing btech, in distance mode from ignou,ptu,amie,ime,annmalia univ,anna univ........
12th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my B.E. wit some arrears.. tel me which field in mechanical shall i go for ..?
25th September 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is tha best opportunity after B.tech mech. engineer
23rd October 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in mechanical after can i choose computer science in b.tech
10th December 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My Sister finished Diploma in mechanical but she had 3 arrears,So pls help me.....which course is better to study before clear the arrears.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?