21st July 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE Instrumentation Engineering being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Now, I want to study BE in Instrumentation Engineering. Can I get admission for studying this BE course?

26th July 2020, 02:13 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE Instrumentation Engineering being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

You already have a diploma. I guess it would be easier for you to enter college for electrical engineering related courses.

But if you really want to pursue Instrumental Engineering then you could write the JEE Entrance exams and give it a try.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?