10th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?

Respected Sir,
I have done Diploma in Electronics Engineering, while going to Bachelor's Degree I want to change Electronics to Electrical Engineering? Is it a good choice & kindly tell me how to proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  8. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Courses to study other than B.Tech for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  13. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  15. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  16. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  17. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  18. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
13th August 2015, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?

Yes, you can study Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. To get admission in Bachelor's degree in Engineering course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Bachelor's degree in Engineering course. To change your branch from Electronics to Electrical Engineering course, you need to opt for Electrical Engineering branch in counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?