6th May 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Interior Designing Degree course after completion of Diploma?

Hello Sir,
What course can I do after Diploma in Interior Designing? Can I do Degree in Interior Designing or any other course? Please let me know about this.

9th May 2016, 04:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Interior Designing Degree course after completion of Diploma?

There are many courses available to pursue after successful completion of diploma in Interior Designing course:

Bachelor of Science in Interior Designing
Bachelor of Design in Interior Designing
Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
Masters Degree in Interior Design
Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
9th May 2016, 04:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Interior Designing Degree course after completion of Diploma?

Interior designing degree course after completion of diploma:-

You can work in interior design industry for some years after your diploma or you can study the graduation in interior design i.e.BSc, there are some online courses in abroad also, so you can join and study the courses ,so you can get some International exposure also. It is up to the invisual to study or to work, in this field you can work and at the same time you can study in online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?