10th February 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing having secured 65% in 12th and 58% in B.A.?

Dear Sir,
I have done my B.A. and now I want to do Interior Designing Diploma course. Am I eligible to do the Interior Designing Diploma course? Please help me to know, I have got 65% in 12th and 58% in B.A. Please help me to know that I am eligible or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing being a 12th Commerce student?
  5. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  7. Can i directly study graduation course in Interior Designing after 12th?
  8. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  9. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  10. How can i study Interior Designing after 12th from BIPS group?
  11. Requirements to get admission in NID to study Interior Designing Diploma course for 12th student?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  13. Am I eligible for Customs Officer post after doing diploma in interior designing?
  14. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  16. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  17. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  18. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
11th February 2016, 08:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing having secured 65% in 12th and 58% in B.A.?

Yes, surely you can apply for interior designing course without any doubt. These days many institutes are offering this course and you can surely get admission with graduation qualification.

This course is offered by mostly private institutes and you can get admission first come first serve basis as this is not a popular choice among students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?