7th January 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Marine Engineering Diploma if completed 10th and MMV vocational training?

Dear sir,

I have passes 10 - SSLC with 51% mark.and National council for vocational training,mechanic motor vehicle [MMV]. Can I join for diploma course in marine engineering, Could you please advise Me.
Any advise given will be appreciated.

thanking you,
PRAKASH SAMIDURAI.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  2. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  3. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  6. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  7. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  8. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  9. Fees for 15 days vocational training for Diploma in Mechanical holders?
  10. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  11. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?
  13. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. If I have Vocational Group in my 12th then can I study B.E Marine in Chennai or Coimbatore? Which are the colleges available?
  15. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  16. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  17. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  18. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
17th June 2016, 06:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Marine Engineering Diploma if completed 10th and MMV vocational training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I have passes 10 - SSLC with 51% mark.and National council for vocational training,mechanic motor vehicle [MMV]. Can I join for diploma course in marine engineering, Could you please advise Me.
Any advise given will be appreciated.

thanking you,
PRAKASH SAMIDURAI.

Sorry, it is not possible to study the Diploma in Marine Engineering with 10th and MMV vocational training.
The eligibility to study the course is a 10+2 or equivalent qualifications. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in various institutions. The eligibility for this course is different from other regular diploma engineering courses. The aspirant can study the regular diploma courses like Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?