10th September 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Fees for 15 days vocational training for Diploma in Mechanical holders?

How much fees vocational training 15 days for diploma in mechanical engineering? Tell me the vocational training fees for diploma holder

Related Questions:
  1. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  2. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  3. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  4. What should I do after completing of Vocational and Mechanical diploma?
  5. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  6. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream in Vocational?
  7. Diploma courses for VTI passout?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  9. How to do 45 days training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a mechanical engineering student
  10. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?
  11. How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  12. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  13. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  14. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  15. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  16. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for diploma holders in mechanical engineering to join degree course in US university?
  18. What are the jobs in government field for diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering?
31st May 2017, 01:36 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees for 15 days vocational training for Diploma in Mechanical holders?

Fees for vocational training depends on where you want to do your training.
A candidate may or may not have to pay fees for vocational training depending upon the company/organization where he/she want to do his/her training is chargeable or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?