17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

An Arts graduate can study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?

Sir, I am BA Art graduate and want to know can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Delhi to study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  4. Can a BA Arts student study Multimedia Journalism and Mass Communication course? Course details with scope in future?
  5. When the semester will be started for PGDM course in Take One School, Delhi?
  6. Where to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?
  7. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  8. Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the fees for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  15. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc and B.Ed?
  16. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  17. Can I apply for travel journalism course after completion of 12th Arts?
  18. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
18th November 2017, 10:24 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: An Arts graduate can study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?

Yes, arts graduate are eligible to apply for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication course, Because minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication is graduation or equivalent qualification in any stream from government recognized institute. Duration of post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication is 1 year. Here below are details regarding institutes offer postgraduate diploma in journalism and mass communication course:-

List of Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Course:-
  1. BB Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication , Jammu
  2. Assam Professtional Academy, Guwahati
  3. Amity University, Haryana
  4. Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa
  5. Karnataka State Open University, Mysore
  6. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzzafarpur

So these above mentioned are some institutes offer Pg Diploma course in journalism and mass communication.
19th November 2017, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An Arts graduate can study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am BA Art graduate and want to know can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?

Yes, an arts graduate can study a Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication. Candidates can study the PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course in various colleges like Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC, Pune). Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in SIMC, Pune. Duration of the course is one year (part time on weekends). PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course is useful for those who can pursue their career in Journalism field. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication at Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC, Pune). Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC, Pune) website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?