29th October 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?

Sir, I am B.Com graduate and want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts. Please tell me how much fees required to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course?
  2. Question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts)?
  3. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  4. Old question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts) with answers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exams and colleges available to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How much fees required for government and private colleges?
  6. List of top business colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance with fees
  7. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  8. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIIT? Fees required for it?
  9. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Reflexology? Fees required for it?
  10. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  11. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  12. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology course? Fees required for it?
  13. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English? Fees required for it?
  14. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  15. Possibilities to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IITs? Fees required for it?
  16. List of government institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance? Fees required to study this course?
  17. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  18. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR(Dual Specialization)? What should I do for it?
30th October 2017, 09:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?

In order to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts, you should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Candidates have to appear for a written examination conducted by the respective institute. The fees for this course ranges from Rs. 43,000/- to Rs 46,000/- depending upon the standards of the institute and it may also vary from one institute to another.
31st October 2017, 07:40 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in applied finance and accounts, then fee structure for post graduate diploma course is different for different institutes but mainly varies from Rs:- 32,000/ to Rs:- 50,000/- for whole course. Here below are details regarding post graduate diploma in applied finance and accounts:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in applied finance and accounts is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in commerce stream from government recognized i9nstitute with minimum 50% marks obtained and duration of post graduate diploma course is 1 year.
31st October 2017, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Com graduate and want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts. Please tell me how much fees required to study this course?

Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts program is available in the NIIT. Those candidates who have completed Class 12th and BCom with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts program in NIIT. Candidates should be able to interact in English in the classroom and comfortable working in the Windows environment for taking admission to the PG Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts program in NIIT. Candidates after completion of the course can work as a Finance Executive, Accounts Executive, Accountant etc. The fee for the course is not available on the website, candidates have to contact the NIIT either directly or through phone for exact fee details.
31st October 2017, 04:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, but there is no relevant information is available on the websites. It is advisable to speak to the officials directly for right guidance and information.

According to me, total fees including all expanses may be approximately Rs. 1 lakhs to Rs. 1.5 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?