23rd October 2017, 09:49 PM
Akhilpeddolla

How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?

I am Akhil and my age 22 years, I completed diploma in civil engineering, I want to do PGDM course and I have the financial problem please guide me. It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for your quick response. Thanks!

25th October 2017, 12:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course after completing diploma in civil engineering, because minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in management is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

So according to my opinion you must have to complete your bachelor’s degree and then apply for post graduate diploma course in management.

After having bachelors degree duration of post graduate diploma course in management is 2 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?