19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?

Sir, I am Commerce (Accounts) graduate and working in a company. Now I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode. Please tell me which university is best for distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  2. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?
  3. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  5. Where to apply for PG Diploma (Vocational) in Public Administration course?
  6. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  7. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course? Which are the distance colleges for it?
  8. List of distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment -- [New]
  9. Universities offering Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation through distance mode?
  10. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  11. Post graduate Diploma in Respiratory Therapy through distance mode?
  12. List of Indian universities in Muscat providing B.Tech in distance mode
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  14. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  15. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  16. List of the universities offering M.Phil in public administration through distance mode
  17. Can I complete Law course through correspondence?
  18. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?