21st December 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?

I completed my diploma in automobile engineering now I want to learn BA is it possible? Can you please give me the information on this? What would be the minimum criteria required? Please provide me the details on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for getting job in NTPC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  11. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  12. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  14. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  18. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
22nd December 2016, 11:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my diploma in automobile engineering now I want to learn BA is it possible? Can you please give me the information on this? What would be the minimum criteria required? Please provide me the details on this soon. Thank you!
Sorry, to say that you are not eligible for BA course after completing Diploma in Automobile in Engineering course. The candidate must complete Intermediate or its equivalent qualification in any discipline in order to get BA course admission.
23rd December 2016, 04:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study BA course after the completion of your Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognised University.
Candidate those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to do BA course.
23rd December 2016, 05:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board.

Therefore, if you have studied and cleared your 12th grade from a recognized board, you can opt for BA course, otherwise I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for it.
23rd December 2016, 05:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree after completion of diploma in Automobile Engineering. Admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in your diploma or 12th standard.
A merit list is prepared by the college or university in which you wants to take admission.
14th February 2017, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I've completed diploma in Automobile Engineering. I want to do BA(Bachelor of Arts)to attain IAS. Please give me suggestions....
16th February 2017, 10:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for B.A course.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible B.A course.

You age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?