24th December 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get with general rank of 2769 in JELET?

Hi Sir/Madam, my name is Priyanka Sen. I am belong to the electrical branch. I have given JELET entrance exam 2016. My branch rank is 567 and general rank is 2769. Please tell me the best private or government colleges in Kolkata to get an admission. Please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What are my chances of admission in top 15 colleges of per JELET rank?
  2. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  3. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  4. After scoring 478 rank in JELET and 2802 rank in general how to get entry in top 15 colleges?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  6. In which college I will get admission if secured 3880 General Rank in JELET? Date of counselling in this year?
  7. Can I get admission in any college if secured 5489 General Rank in WB-JELET?
  8. Can I expect to get into government engineering college after scoring 370 rank in general and 69 rank in JELET
  9. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?
  10. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 669 rank in JELET
  11. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  12. Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015
  13. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 137 rank and 892 rank in JELET
  14. What rank is required in JELET to take admission in government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  16. Rank required in JELET to get admission in Jadavpur, BESU and Kalyani engineering colleges?
  17. Expected colleges having 307 rank in JELET?
  18. In which college I will get admission if secured 575 trade rank in JELET Mechanical?
24th December 2016, 10:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get with general rank of 2769 in JELET?

No matter how much you score in JELET examination, one thing you should keep in mind that the admission in any private or government college depends upon the cutoff marks which is set by the institute itself and it changes every year according to places and diferent institutes.

The cutoff marks varies on the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> The number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the paper.

So, if you fulfill the cutoff marks of the respective college then you can definitely get admission there.

Best of luck.
25th December 2016, 12:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Some of the best colleges in which you can take admission on basis of your rank are:

1. MCKV Institute of Engineering, Howrah.

2. Bengal College of Engineering and Technology.

3. Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering and Management, Durgapur.

4. Government college of engineering and Leather Technology.

5. Government college of Engineering and Ceramic Technology.

6. Jalpaiguri Government engineering college.

7. Kalyani Government Engineering college.
25th December 2016, 05:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.

I advice you to shortlist the colleges you want to get and then apply for the same in the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?