6th November 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?

Hello
I am complete my two years ITI certificate course in automobile.
I want to complete polytechnic diploma course without attending classes.
I am from west bengal please tell me about any distance colleges

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Ceramic Engineering through correspondence in West Bengal?
  2. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course
  5. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  6. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  7. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence from West Bengal?
  8. Can i get admission directly to 2nd year B.Tech course in Engineering College in West Bengal?
  9. Is there a value in automobile diploma in West Bengal?
  10. Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?
  11. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  12. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  13. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  15. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  16. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  17. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
22nd November 2014, 10:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no colleges in West Bengal which offers diploma course in Automobile Engineering through distance learning mode. You need to go outside West Bengal to pursue the course via distance learning mode. Some of the institutions where you can take up the course are:-

-Delhi Career Vision, Delhi
-Excel College of Higher Education, Navi Mumbai
-National Education Management, Mumbai, Mumbai
-Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Udaipur
-Dimensional Academy of Engineering., Kurla East, Mumbai
-Abhinav Institute of Technology & Management, Kolhapur
-Karnataka State Open University, Lucknow
9th March 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?

Hello sir, l am from westbengal.I complete my 1year NCVT course in automobile.
Please tell me about AITCE approved diploma colleges offering corresponding course in automobile.
22nd August 2022, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i want done automobiles diploma course at distance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?