10th September 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal

Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil engineering) in
distance mode after completion diploma engg from WestBengal? List of the AICTE approved
colleges in West Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil engineering) in distance mode in West Bengal? List of the colleges?
  2. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  3. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  4. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. List of AICTE approved distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  8. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  9. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)? -- [New]
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  11. Diploma Engineering from West Bengal or Orissa through Distance learning?
  12. Which engineering college can I get in West Bengal? What is the mode of admission?
  13. Am i eligible for West Bengal College Service Exam after completing PG degree through distance mode
  14. AICTE approved distance education university in West Bengal for doing B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  16. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  17. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  18. Are there any regular courses of Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
1st September 2016, 12:51 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal

1. AICTE which stands for All India Council for Technical Education has not yet approved bachelor of technology or master of technology in distance mode. So, it is advisable to candidates they must not apply to colleges which offer distance bachelor of technology.

2. You should go for LEET exam for second year of bachelor of technology. Second option for you to apply for JEE Main examination to get admission. Distance B.Tech courses are valid for government jobs and further examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?