3rd May 2014, 09:32 PM
vishali sugan

Correspondence Diploma courses in Chemistry after B.Sc?

hi ....this s vishali....and m pursuing my B.Sc chemistry in coimbatore....I've interest to do some diploma in chemistry ......is der any possibilities to do the same correspondence?? Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence BSc Chemistry in Tamilnadu?
  2. How to join diploma correspondence course?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  4. Which are the diploma courses that can be done after TYBSc Chemistry?
  5. Correspondence BSc Chemistry course in Tamilnadu?
  6. Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science?
  7. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the correspondence courses in Horticulture? I am a BSc Chemistry graduate
  9. Information about courses available after BSc chemistry in Fertilisers? I have done BSc Chemistry
  10. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  11. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  12. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  13. After doing BSc Chemistry which course can be done?
  14. Will I get admission in B.A correspondence after doing diploma in Computer Engineering? Are there any courses related to computers that are in good demand?
  15. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  16. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  17. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  18. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
7th May 2014, 11:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence Diploma courses in Chemistry after B.Sc?

Chemistry is one of the best branches of science which finds application in various fields and industries. Students in this field have a great scope if they can excel in this field. You can definitely pursue diploma in chemistry as per your interest. However there are only limited number of institutes which offer such course as most of the aspirants opt for degree courses and that too of full time mode.

You can pursue the course from :-
- International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
- National Education Management, Mumbai
- National Institute of Management, Malad West, Mumbai
29th May 2014, 10:26 AM
vishali sugan

nd yeah here goes my another doubt....my degree get completed by may 2016..nd am I eligible to write IIT JAM entrance-2016???? Kindly guide me with the criteria for eligibility....
5th May 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done B. Sc. in Chemistry, but I have industrial experiancess in quality mostly in engineering field. Now the problem arises that Iam not getting job as quality head in engineering as they required diploma or degree in engg. and also not getting job in chemical processing or pharmaceutical as I don't have experience in these field. What shall I do to get QA head post as I have near about 9 year qa experience in automobile industry . My age is now 47 running.
15th June 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm not completed my ug degree in chemistry but I have complete any diplomo course in related with chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?