25th June 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Advance Cost Accounting of Xplora Design Skool? Job opportunities through this course?

Hi,
Can anyone of you let me know the course duration of Diploma in Advance Cost Accounting of Xplora Design Skool? What are the job opportunities available after this course?

9th September 2017, 01:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Advance Cost Accounting of Xplora Design Skool? Job opportunities through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can anyone of you let me know the course duration of Diploma in Advance Cost Accounting of Xplora Design Skool? What are the job opportunities available after this course?

If you want to do diploma in advance cost accounting , then here below are details regarding diploma in advanced cost accounting course:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in advanced cost accounting is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized board.

Duration of Diploma in Advanced Cost Accounting:- Duration of diploma in advance cost accounting course is 4 years.

Job Opportunities after Diploma in Advanced Cost Accounting:-

>> Chartered management accountant.

>> Certified public accountant.

>> Financial controller.

>> Financial advisor.

>> Finance manager.

>> Independent worker.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?