28th June 2016, 12:44 PM

Which is better to study among Cost Accounting and Company Secretary? Job opportunities through these courses?

Hello Everyone,
I am confuse in between Cost Accounting and Company Secretary. I have done with my Graduation, please tell me which is better for me? Kindly tell me the job opportunities for a Cost Accountant and also for a Company Secretary?

29th June 2016, 11:52 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Cost Accounting and Company Secretary? Job opportunities through these courses?

Both the CS & CA are good courses & having great career opportunities. You can choose any one in which you have more interest.

CS
You can register for CS foundation course after completion of your (10+2). After qualifying the CS foundation , You can join CS executive course. After qualifying the CS executive course , you can join CS professional course. After clearing the CS professional course , You will get membership of ICSI.

Employment Sectors For CS
- Trade Bodies
- Banking
- Insurance Companies
- Investment Sectors
- Employer's Cooperatives
- Accountancy
- Housing Associations

CA
After the 10th class , You can register for CA CPT , but can write only after (10+2). Commerce Graduates with 50% , Non-Commerce Graduates without maths subject with 55% & Non-Commerce Graduates with maths subject with 60% are exempted from CA CPT & can directly register for IPCC course. After IPCC , You can register for Articled Clerk for practical training and final course of CA.

Career After CA
You can work as a Financial Management , Financial Controller , Financial Advisor in the field of Auditing , Cost Accounting , Taxation , Investment Sectors & Consultancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?