5th March 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for Diploma in Finance & Accounting and B.Com candidate?

Sir,
I want to know the career opportunity
after doing Diploma in Finance and Accounting
from NIIT and B.Com from DU?
Pleas reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Which has better career opportunities between BS(accounting & finance) or BBA?
  2. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  3. Best jobs are available in railways? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  4. What are the career opportunities after PG diploma in HR?
  5. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  6. What are the best jobs available for BAF students? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  7. From where I can study Diploma in Finance, Budget & Accounting course being a BBA student of Delhi University?
  8. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  10. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Mumbai University?
  11. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  12. Which course i better for me after graduation of B.Com?
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?
  14. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.Com(Accounting Finance)?
  16. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  17. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  18. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
5th March 2015, 10:20 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Career opportunities for Diploma in Finance & Accounting and B.Com candidate?

Between these two courses first we can see Diploma in Finance & Accounting covers practical accounts, finance Banking, Taxation Payroll, Computerized Accounting,Taxation Payroll also demand from various sectors and industrial organization and B. Com if you are looking for a career in business like Chartered Accountancy (CA), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), Cost Accountancy (from ICWA), Company Secretaryship (CS), Stock Broking or MBA. CAs is an Audit and Account experts, Auditing, Cost accountancy, Taxation, Investigation, Consulting and more...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?