3rd December 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?

Hello sir, I have completed degree course in Tourism and Hospitality and now I am very confused to choose any of the PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality. Please suggest me which one should I choose for my study?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which sectors can I get a job after completing MBA in Tourism and Hospitality
  4. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  5. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  6. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  7. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  8. Can I do MBA in Hospitality and Tourism in USA after B.Tech? How helpful is it for my career?
  9. Eligibility for MBA in India after completing extended diploma in Hospitality and tourism management in UK?
  10. How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?
  11. Can I do diploma after 12th in Malaysia or Canada? -- [New]
  12. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  13. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  14. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  15. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  16. What is the salary after doing MBA in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  18. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
6th December 2016, 02:00 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?

There is no much difference in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management and MBA.

It just depends in the institute you are studying in.

Some institutes provide the PGDM and some a full fledged MBA.

So, you just need to shortlist the institutes on the basis of the placements and then apply for them according to your preferences.
6th December 2016, 01:02 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?

MBA in Tourism and Hospitality is the good one by comparing PG Diploma In Tourism and Hospitality.

* Its provides several National and International Jobs are available.
* Duration of this course is 2 Years.
* So do not confuse on it just proceed this course.

List Of Job Opportunities in this segment as follows:

* Travel agencies
* Travel agents and group travel facilitators
* State tourism development corporations
* Tour operators
* Hotel/ Resort and other service sectors
* Hotel and concerning hospitality industry
* Food craft institutes
* Hospital and institutional catering
* Shipping and Cruise lines
* Airports
* Shipping and Cruise lines
* Resorts/Spas

List of top Colleges are offering this Course as follows:

* Amity School of Hospitality (Noida/NCR)
* Gem B School (Mysore, Pondicherry, Thrissur, Chitradurga and Srinagar (J & K))
* IAM – Institute of Hotel Management (Kolkata/ Goa/ Guwahati)
* International Institute of Business Management (IIBM) (New Delhi)
* Institute for International Management & Technology (Gurgaon, Haryana)
* Bangalore Management Academy (BMA) (Marathahalli, Karnataka)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?