18th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  4. How to do correspondence course in B.Tech mechanical?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma in Electronics Engineering student?
  6. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  7. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  9. Which college is suitable for me for MBA after scoring UPSEE General rank of 2680?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MBA in IIT through CAT?
  11. Where to do part time college after completion of diploma with 62 percentage marks?
  12. Which college is best for MBA?
  13. In which college I will get admission with mentioned percentile in every sections of CAT?
  14. In which college can I get admission after scoring 1070 rank in UPSEE in MCA?
  15. In which college can I apply after scoring 608.5 in MAT Feb?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 83 percentile in MAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in good PGDM college with less marks in graduation?
  18. Is the International institute of management and technical studies college approved by AICTE?
20th June 2018, 02:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

The course structure of Training Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies is given below:

Part I:

Engineering Mechanics
Engineering Drawings
Devices & Circuits
Signals & Systems

Part II:

Digital Integrated Circuits
Electronic Instrumentation
Data Communications
Industrial Electronics

Part III:

Microwave & Optical Communications
Digital Signal Processing
Robotics
Microprocessors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?