6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma course in Animation Film Making from National Institute of Film & Fine Arts. So, I would like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly tell me if you know.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma(Animation Film Making) seats are available in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  4. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  5. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard?
  6. A graduate who is 26 years old can take admission in one year Cinematography course? What about placement?
  7. Course duration & fee expenses of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?
  8. Can I be eligible for DFTech after doing BSc(CS)
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute? -- [New]
  10. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School?
  11. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to join Film Industry for Master of Fine Arts(Music) candidate?
  13. Date of announcement of results of All India Secondary School Exams?
  14. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  15. Fees for Graduation in Film Making and Editing?
  16. Institutes providing Acting course after 12th? What is the criteria for admission?
  17. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses?
  18. When the admission test of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute for Film Direction course will be held? Detailed information and course fees?
15th May 2019, 10:22 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts Rs.33590.

=> The course duration of Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts is 16 months.

CONTACT ADDRESS

35-A, Townshend Road, Bhawanipur
Kolkata, West Bengal 700025, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?