28th June 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate who want to study B.A.(Acting) in City Pulse Institute of Film & Television?

Hello,
My daughter has scored 88.6% in 12th MP Board. She want to make her career in Acting and want to study B.A.(Acting) from City Pulse Institute of Film & Television. I want to apply an Education Loan for this course which my daughter desire to do. Kindly let me know can she get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is filmmaking a degree course itself like others?
  2. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  3. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses?
  4. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard?
  5. A graduate who is 26 years old can take admission in one year Cinematography course? What about placement?
  6. When the admission of PG Diploma in Editing will be started in Film & Television Institute of India? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Entrance Exams for post graduation in video and audio editing from FTII
  8. Can I be eligible for DFTech after doing BSc(CS)
  9. Whether City Union Bank offer an Education Loan to study B.Sc(IT) in Punjab Technical University affiliated institute?
  10. Universities which offer Bachelor of Arts(Acting) course in India?
  11. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  12. When the admission test of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute for Film Direction course will be held? Detailed information and course fees?
  13. How can I apply for Cinematography course after graduating in B.Tech in electronics and communication
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  15. List of IT companies in Gandhinagar? How can I apply to them for .NET based job?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for graduation in acting after completion of 12th in science? Where to apply for the course? -- [New]
  17. Best Schools in Chandigarh for 11th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of upcoming IT companies visiting in Infosity Gandhinagar?
8th July 2016, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate who want to study B.A.(Acting) in City Pulse Institute of Film & Television?

First of all your daughter must secure admission at the said institution and then approach the nearest bank branch to discuss about the education loan with bank manager.

You need admission documents to support your loan application along with guarantor and collateral if required. If bank considers the course and college good enough then surely they will sanction loan provided you meet all other conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?