3rd June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for acting classes for Film and TV for 3 months or 1 year?

pl.tellout tee fee for acting for film and T V FOR 3 MONTH OR 1 YR

28th July 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for acting classes for Film and TV for 3 months or 1 year?

my self akshay chavan m frm chandrapur..my..contact no is 9503542157...my que..is that...can i join this institute after compliting..my engineering...???
16th September 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for acting classes for Film and TV for 3 months or 1 year?

sir i want to join in ftii pune institute but in this time i am persuing MBA 4th sem .can i join this institute after completed my 4th sen exam and 1 year ka fees kya pdega acting ke liye ple.mere is number par btadigiyega 08109070235 and my Email id; [email protected] reply is must
1st October 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to join KNK. How can i join this. I want to know about fee structure also. My no. is 919818568671 or 918295836892. Pls reply me.
11th February 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

my self rack dehru, i am from surat n i am doing sybca i want to join ur institute so can u tell me about ur fees...my mb no is 97273_37377
30th April 2012, 06:14 PM
a444

Hindi Version

COURSES IN FILM AND TELEVISION (2012)

COURSE PRE-REQUISITE QUALIFICATION(S) NO. OF SEATS
Three Year Post Graduate Diploma in Direction Bachelor's Degree 12
Three Year Post Graduate Diploma in Cinematography Bachelor's Degree 12
Three Year Post Graduate Diploma in Sound Recording and Sound Design Bachelor's Degree with Physics as a subject at Senior Secondary (10+2) level 12
Three Year Post Graduate Diploma in Editing Bachelor's Degree 12
Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Acting Bachelor's Degree 12
Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Art Direction and Production Design Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/ Painting /Applied Arts / Sculpture/ Interior Design in or any related field in the Fine Arts or an equivalent qualification 12
One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Feature Film Screenplay Writing Bachelor's Degree 12
One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Direction (Television) Bachelor's Degree 12
One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Electronic Cinematography (Television) Bachelor's Degree 12
One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Video Editing (Television) Bachelor's Degree 12
One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Sound Recording and TV Engineering (Television) Bachelor's Degree with Physics as a subject at
Senior Secondary (10+2) level 12

THERE ARE 2 WAYS, YOU CAN APPLY FOR ADMISSION :

(A) Procedure
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION

1. Prepare a Demand Draft (Rs.2150 for General / OBC [Non Creamy Layer] Candidate and Rs.650 for SC/ST Candidate /Economically backward candidate) drawn on any of the branches of the Indian Bank or any Nationalised Bank , in favour of "Accounts Officer" FTII, Pune.
2. Be sure about the Course and Centre you want to apply for.
3. After you have filled up the online form. Following documents only should be sent to Film and Television Institute of India, Pune :
i) Two passport size photographs and Demand Draft.
( Photograph can also be uploaded online) (Please write down your Name, Address and category (caste) on the backside of D.D.)
ii) Declaration by Candidate and Parent/Guardian along with Photocopy of Certificates
After receipt of DD by Post or Courier, status of your application will be changed within about a week's time. Online Printing of Admit Card may start after 1st week of April 2012, your will be informed via E-mail.
5. You can check status of your application online using your Username and Password which you created while applying online.

(B) Procedure
Obtain a copy of the Prospectus either by post or personally and Prepare a Demand Draft (Rs.2150 for General / OBC [Non Creamy Layer] Candidate and Rs.650 for SC/ST Candidate/ Economically backward candidate) drawn on any of the branches of the Indian Bank or any Nationalised Bank , in favour of "Accounts Officer" FTII, Pune.
Note:

1) Application fees and Online fees is included in both the procedures.
2) Please write down your Name, Address and category (caste) on the backside of D.D.

Entrance Examination
The Entrance Examination for all the courses will be held on : 06/05/2012 (Sunday)

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORMS : 29/02/2012.

Correspondence address for prospectus and submission of completed application form :

Controller of Examinations:
Film & Television Institute of India
Law College Road,
Pune 411 004.
For queries related to Admission:
Phone: 020-25425656 (Direct line), 25431817 / Ext. 223
Fax: +91 20 25430416 / 3441
E-mail: [email protected]

For queries related to Online Application:
E-mail:[email protected]
21st July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

goodmrng sir i m vicky baraik from jharkhand i want to prove my talent through this platform .sir pls give me one chance in acting line .i do my best and i want to proud my country. my contact no:8877134312 or 9905211275 you can show my email: [email protected]
21st July 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

how to apply in this institute and tell me the fees structure
17th July 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
im i student of the mass com 3rd year..im join ur ftii corses on cinematography pls info ur fee strctre and my ans give me me
11th August 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a question i m at boys town jr college of science at nashik i m in 11 th science sir my dream is 2 become a actor plzz send me the fee structure n ys hostel can be provided or no my no is 9665146183 n my email is at facebook [email protected] plzz send me the info
17th September 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, my self Reaz Ahmed .is it possible to established admission office in Dhaka,Bangladesh.
8th February 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

If a person had not performed any where and is willing to get admission in your acting school he will get it or it is compulsory to having the tallent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?