18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Human Rights in St. Philomena’s College?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Human Rights from St. Philomena’s College. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Human Rights in St. PhilomenaÂ’s College?
  2. How many Diploma in Human Rights seats are available in St. PhilomenaÂ’s College?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Human Rights in St. PhilomenaÂ’s College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Human Rights) in NLUJA, Assam?
  5. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
  6. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  8. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  9. Fee expenses of LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?
  10. Is PG diploma in Human Rights valid for Ph.D course?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  13. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  15. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Human Resource Management) in Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  18. Fee expenses of BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls? -- [New]
17th March 2023, 06:31 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Human Rights in St. Philomena’s College?

Diploma in Human Rights is a one-year course offered by St. Philomena’s College. Here is the course structure and fee expenses for the same:

Course Structure:

Semester 1:
  • Introduction to Human Rights
  • Rights of Women and Children
  • Human Rights and the Environment
  • International Humanitarian Law

Semester 2:
  • Human Rights and the Media
  • Human Rights Institutions
  • The Right to Development
  • Dissertation

Fee Expenses:

The fee structure for the Diploma in Human Rights course varies from year to year. For the current year, the fee is around Rs. 20,000/- per annum. However, the fee may vary based on the year of admission, student category, and other factors.

It is advisable to contact the college administration directly for the exact fee structure for the current academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?