15th April 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

List of Polytechnic colleges with fee expenses in Assam?

Sir,
I want to do Polytechnic by distance mode. So please tell me Polytechnic college list in Assam and also send me details fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Polytechnic colleges in Assam? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  2. Provide list of best diploma colleges in Assam for polytechnic courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to join C-DAC course being a Polytechnic Electronics student? Detailed information about fee expenses of this course?
  4. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  5. Duration of the course after passing 12th in Nowgong polytechnic, Assam?
  6. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  8. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  9. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  10. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. List of Medical colleges with fee expenses offering MBBS through TNPCEE?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. How many seats are available to study Polytechnic Diploma in Government colleges through JEXPO? Total fee expenses?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  16. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  17. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  18. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
30th April 2016, 10:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Polytechnic colleges with fee expenses in Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do Polytechnic by distance mode. So please tell me Polytechnic college list in Assam and also send me details fee expenses. Thank you!
List of Polytechnic colleges with fee expenses in Assam:

- Assam Engineering College
Official website - www.aec.ac.in/

- Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar
Official website - www.cit.ac.in/

- Dibrugarh Polytechnic
Official website - dibrugarhpolytechnic.org

- Gyan Sagar Foundation Group Of Institutions
Official website - www.giansagar.org/

The fee structure for Polytechnic course may differ from college to college. The approximate fee strucuture will be Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 years. Please, refer the official website for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?