24th July 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases course which is available in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  2. How many Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases seats are available in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  5. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  6. List of universities offering distance B.Sc(Radiology) course in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. University providing B.Sc (Radiology) distance degree to Diploma holder?
  8. Syllabus for admission in MD Psychiatry?
  9. Any training center for Audiology entrance exam in Madurai? I am in 12th with Biology and Maths as Major Subjects?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  15. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  18. Is MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic from BJ Medical College Pune recognized by medical council of India?
30th October 2018, 11:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences are given below.

Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases is a diploma type course and the duration of this course is two years.

THEORY SUBJECTS

1. Basic sciences as related to pulmonary medicine

2. Recent Advances in Pulmonary Medicine

3. Principles and Practice of Pulmonary Medicine

4. Preventive & Social

5. Pulmonary Medicine and tuberculosis

PRACTICALS

As per my knowledge, there are three practicals are given below.

=> Long Case (s)

=> Short Case (s)

=> Viva Voce I

As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences is ₹15,730 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?