28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Laryngology and Otology which is available in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  3. How many Diploma in Laryngology and Otology seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  6. Last 5 years question papers in PDF file for M.Sc nursing 1st year for all subjects at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
  7. Is Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore a Private or Government University?
  8. When is the RGUHS PG entrance exam of Ayurveda
  9. How many seats are available for MBBS under RGUHS.
  10. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.A in Hindi from via correspondence mode from Bangalore university
  11. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. University providing B.Sc (Radiology) distance degree to Diploma holder?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  15. How to achieve good marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?
  17. Can I get a government job after completing BAMS with 70%
  18. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
15th May 2019, 11:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore is Rs.42600 per year.

=> The duration of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore is two years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

4th 'T' Block, Jayanagar
Bangalore, Karnataka 560041, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?