27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management seats are available in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in IIHMR, New Delhi for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management. I want to study this Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management admission in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  5. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  6. I am in 11th with Biology Subject : How to become a scientist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where should I study PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management course through distance learning in Delhi?
  8. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  9. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  10. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  11. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  12. How many Diploma in Hospital Administration seats are available in CIIMS, Raipur?
  13. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  14. Procedure to join MBA Pharmaceutics after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  15. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  16. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
  17. Which are the medical courses for further studies?
  18. Midwife Nurse can do Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
31st May 2019, 07:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management seats are available in IIHMR, New Delhi?

The total number of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management seats that are available in IIHMR, New Delhi is 36.

International Institute of Health Management Research

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Plot No. 3, Sector 18-A, Dwarka, Phase-II
New Delhi, Delhi 110075, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?