27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management admission in IIHMR, New Delhi?

I want to do PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management from IIHMR, New Delhi. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi? -- [New]
  2. How many PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management seats are available in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  5. I am in 11th with Biology Subject : How to become a scientist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  7. Where should I study PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management course through distance learning in Delhi?
  8. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  9. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  10. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  11. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  12. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  13. Terms and conditions of MBA in Hospital Management and Health Care from AIIMS Delhi
  14. Details to pursue high studies in the same and related fields of India?
  15. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  16. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
  17. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  18. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
30th July 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management admission in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management from IIHMR, New Delhi. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Yes, eligible candidates should have taken any one of the Management Aptitude Test like CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT for the admission to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi. They have to appear for Group Discussion and Interview also for the admission. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?