7th November 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?

I am a MBA graduate in Hospital management. I would like to know about the universities provide PhD in Hospital Management via distance education in India. Please help me through giving details about the course duration, fee expenses, etc. I am eagerly waiting to hear you at the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  3. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study?
  7. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  8. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course?
  9. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  10. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. List of universities and fee structure for pursuing Ph.D in Management -- [New]
  12. List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  14. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  16. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  17. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  18. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
1st July 2017, 01:10 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a MBA graduate in Hospital management. I would like to know about the universities provide PhD in Hospital Management via distance education in India. Please help me through giving details about the course duration, fee expenses, etc. I am eagerly waiting to hear you at the earliest.
List of distance universities offering PhD:
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
  • Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
  • Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
  • Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
21st April 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?

List of distance universities offering phd in total quality management in India. Thank u
20th February 2021, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance Phd in Hospital Administration/Healthcare management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?