27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to join IIHMR, New Delhi for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management seats are available in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management admission in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  5. Where should I study PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management course through distance learning in Delhi?
  6. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  7. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  8. I am in 11th with Biology Subject : How to become a scientist? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  10. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  11. Procedure to join MBA Pharmaceutics after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  13. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  14. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  17. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  18. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
30th July 2018, 11:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join IIHMR, New Delhi for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Applicants should have taken any one of the Management Aptitude Test like CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT for the admission to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi. Students appearing in the final year examination of bachelor’s degree or waiting for the results may also eligible to apply to study the PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi. The IIHMR, Delhi website link is given Click Here
31st July 2018, 08:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Eligibility to pursue Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital and Health Management are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized board in any of the stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.

You can get admission directly as well as though entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?