9th December 2016, 02:11 PM
datta1forall

Is SSLC+2 years ITI+3 years Diploma equivalent to degree course?

Respected Sir, I have completed 2 years ITI in Electrical after that 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics so I want to know will it be considered as a degree course? As per rules 10+2+3 is equivalent to degree so 10+2 year ITI+3 year diploma is equal to degree? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2016, 06:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is SSLC+2 years ITI+3 years Diploma equivalent to degree course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by datta1forall View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed 2 years ITI in Electrical after that 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics so I want to know will it be considered as a degree course? As per rules 10+2+3 is equivalent to degree so 10+2 year ITI+3 year diploma is equal to degree? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, the SSLC + 2 years ITI + 3 years Diploma is not equivalent to degree course. The degree courses are given here B.A or B.Sc or B.Com or BBA or BE or B.Tech or MBBS or BDS or BAMS etc. The ITI and the diploma courses are technical courses it cannot be equivalent to degree course. The degree course is valued higher compared to the ITI or Diploma course. The degree course in engineering discipline is Bachelor Engineering or Bachelor of Technology. The ITI and Diploma courses cannot be equivalent to degree course.
26th July 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is SSLC 2 years ITI 3 years Diploma equivalent to degree course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 2 years I.T.I Course in Turner Trade after that 1 Year Company Training from CESC Ltd. that means 2 1=3 Years. Hence, I wanted to know that, is it equivalent to diploma course ? Please response asap.
23rd September 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed my class 12th with PCM and after that i have completed my 3 year diploma in computer engineering. it is equivalent to graduation.
Please suggest on this.

Thanks & regards
Anshu Thakur
12th February 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have completed ITI draughtsman civil in SCVT and NCVT and also completed apprenticeship training .I want to know that,it is equal to diploma in civil
18th March 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have completed SSLC ITI(mmv)2yrs, if I complete a degree in open University, is eligibile to degree level govt job?
12th October 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear respected sir, i completed lateral entry diploma in electrical engineering after complete i.t.i in electrical. Is it 12th science equivalent or not reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?