3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Digital Electronics at Ambedkar Polytechnic? Is it beneficial to join this institute?

Sir,
Can I know the course syllabus of Diploma in Digital Electronics which is offer in Ambedkar Polytechnic? What is the course duration of this course? Kindly tell me should I join this institute for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement facilities available in Ambedkar Polytechnic for Electronics Diploma students?
  2. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  3. Can i get easy jobs after Diploma in Digital Electronics Engineering?
  4. What are the jobs after getting diploma in medical electronics from government college Ambedkar Polytechnic, Delhi
  5. How can i join Pune Film Institute after completing Polytechnic diploma?
  6. How to prepare for GATE while in 6th semester ECE?
  7. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  8. Is Polytechnic a Diploma course? Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic on 10th basis? Value of Polytechnic?
  9. Am I eligible to do Pilot Training course on Diploma basis being a Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Designing student?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  11. List of the top colleges for Automobile engineering through AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What can i do after diploma in digital electronics?
  13. JEXPO exam questions format?
  14. Can I do MSc in Electronics from an IIT? Entrance exam and syllabus of it? Which study material to be referred?
  15. In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University?
  16. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic Institute after qualifying in JEXPO?
  17. Should I reappear in LEET to study Digital Electronics and Embedded Systems being a Diploma Electronics student?
  18. Eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2017 -- [New]
6th July 2016, 06:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Digital Electronics at Ambedkar Polytechnic? Is it beneficial to join this institute?

Yes, you can join the Institute to continue with your further studies if you wish to, there is no such problem in it, moreover the Institute is very well recognized.

The details of syllabus and course duration can be derived from the official website link provided below. kindly have a look at it;

http://www.ambp.in/
9th July 2016, 01:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Digital Electronics at Ambedkar Polytechnic? Is it beneficial to join this institute?

Yes, definitely it will beneficial for you if you want to take admission to opt Diploma in Digital Electronics at Ambedkar Polytechnic, there will be no problem in it as the Institute is also very well recognised.

Below I have uploaded the link of the official website of the Institute, have a look over it for the details of the syllabus and duration.
http://www.ambp.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?