14th August 2011, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University?

I am student of electronics engineering(Medical electronics) in Ambedkar Polytechnic in Delhi.I want to take lateral entry in b tech then in which trade and which govt collage allows me to get admitted and what are the procedures of admission

3rd September 2011, 08:15 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University?

Dear Friend

Many private universities and few government colleges offer admission in B.Tech
through lateral entry.

Also state engineering entrance exam authority conducts separate entrance test
for lateral entry.

Following is the list of colleges/universities that offer lateral entry through their
separate entrance test.

Indraprastha University, New Delhi
KIITS, Orissa
MIT, Manipal
VIT, Vellore
Thapar University, Patilala
Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai
SLIET, Punjab

Apart from these colleges/universities many private colleges offer lateral entry through
state engineering entrance for lateral entry.
3rd September 2011, 08:30 PM
vijendradutt

Default Re: In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University?

ndraprastha University, New Delhi
KIITS, Orissa
MIT, Manipal
VIT, Vellore
Thapar University, Patilala
Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai
SLIET, Punjab

These are institute which offer admission in B.Tech
through lateral entry.
3rd September 2011, 10:28 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of electronics engineering(Medical electronics) in Ambedkar Polytechnic in Delhi.I want to take lateral entry in b tech then in which trade
there are many colleges in India which allow lateral entry students and give direct admission into the 2nd year..except for the IITs and NITs,you can apply almost anywhere for lateral entry exam on clearing which,you will get admission to your desired stream
you can apply for
JIIT
KIIT
Thapar
VIT
IMS
and many more
3rd September 2011, 10:32 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of electronics engineering(Medical electronics) in Ambedkar Polytechnic in Delhi.I want to take lateral entry in b tech then in which trade and which govt collage allows me to get admitted and what are the procedures of admission
there are many institutes who offered admission to the btech in the second year...........in mine opinion there are almost all collages who offered admission to the btech second............for admission you have to give the entrance exam of the respective collages and if selected you will be given admission in you trade electronics engineering only............
16th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Completely mention : name of college which offer lateral entry in btech for polytechnic student in delhi except other place and write the name of college of latrl etry in delhi
30th March 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed in computer diploma.so iam alligible to join B.A LITARACTURE IN 2ND YEAR.....SO PLZ TELL ME THE UNIVERSITIES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?